Last weekend I took part in the mini-Bloggiesta event. It’s a great chance to do some much needed housekeeping and work on ways to make your blog better. Even more fun- there was a twitter chat on Saturday night and I got to spend an hour tweeting with like-minded bloggers, asking questions and getting questions answered. It was a high-speed online cocktail party where, instead of talking I was typing as fast as I could!
The final step to this challenge was to check back in with an update as to how I’d done. Most bloggers accomplished this by Wednesday but, for whatever reason, I lost all the momentum I had and so, today, here are my results. Bottom line? This is a fun way to get things done and bring the focus back onto your blog. I’ll definitely be participating again!
- Add reviews to Goodreads and Library Thing
- Change or fix one thing on sidebar Started on this but decided it’s a larger issue and am contemplating a complete blog overhaul
- Write reviews for at least two backlogged books Done but I don’t seem to learn from this- already have 4 more reviews to write!
- Get caught up on book blogs- with comments! Enjoyed getting back in touch with blogs I enjoy and learning about even more books
- Do two mini-challenges One mini- challenge completed and one in process. Thank you Shannon @RiverCityReading